Re: hello???

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:15:37 -0500,
"John E. Davis" <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Larry <larrywyb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >I have had this mailing list up for over a month now and haven'y seen one
> >message come across. Is there another or better list for slang?
>
> There is news:alt.lang.s-lang, but it is no more active than this
> list.  I suspect that most of the slang questions are in the context
> of the various programs utilizing slang, e.g., the jed-users mailing
> list.

I forgot the address of jed-users.
I subscribed it before, but I changed my e-mail address so often and
got lost.

I thought it was the same domain as slang-workers.
However, sending to jed-users-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
caused a MAILER-DAEMON error message.

--
Kikutani, Makoto  g@xxxxxxxxxxx