Re: page scroll with overlapping

Kikutani, Makoto <kikutani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I have a slang application which is using SLscroll_pagedown and
>SLscroll_pageup. These page scroll functions have no overlapping line.
>But slrn's page scroll has one line overlapping.
>How do I do this with my application ?

Unfortunately, the ``border'' code in slscroll.c does not quite work
correctly.  This is why one is not able to customize the border in
slrn.  The problem is also apparant in slang/demo/pager.c, which has a
1-line overlapping border.  If I add the line:

   Line_Window.border = 3;

to the `read_file' function, I expect to get a 3-line border but it
does not work correctly in all cases.  Hopefully I will find time to
track down the problem.