Re: S-lang & Windows

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 08:17:31PM +0000, Andre Renaud wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck getting S-lang to compile to .DLL or
> something similar under windows? I've had a go using MingW32,
> but I seem to be missing vital header files (ioctl.h I think it
> was). This is all being done using the cross compiler btw,
> compiling under linux for a windows DLL.

I did once (using CygWin under Windows NT).  Actually, I was trying to
compile Mutt, but it wouldn't work without the curses emulation which is
disabled in the Win32 version :(  I'm still going to try it again some
day (that's why I've subscribed to this list).

Marius Gedminas
--
Never trust a smiling Gates.