Re: S-Lang & sockets

I wrote a .so module extension for slang1.3.5 and later to allow
'easy' use of tcp and udp sockets in SLang.  It's mainly for an
IRC client, but the tcp/ip stuff is a separable module.  There
are some .sl scripts to demonstrate how to use it.

Source is at:
     http://www.megsinet.com/~stabro/slirc-0.12.tgz

The module copyright is similar to slang's.  I've only tested
compile on Linux and FreeBSD, but it probably would be easy
to fix for other flavors of unix.  DOS and Windows may be another
story.

--
Stan Brooks