Some key handling questions

Hi,

I am writing an application that uses S-Lang for screen management and key
handling (but not the S-Lang language).  I have run into two issues with
the key handling part, and I'm hoping someone can help.

First, I'd like to preserve the default suspend key, in case it has been
changed with stty or the like.  I can preserve interrupts with a parameter
to SLang_init_tty, but I see nothing about preserving Ctrl-Z.  I have also
seen applications that use slcurses and work properly in this regard.  Is
there a way to do this from the native S-Lang interface instead?

Second, I would like to use SLkp to catch a Ctrl-Space keystroke.  How
would I do this?  I don't see an ASCII code for a Ctrl-Space.

TIA,

Chris Smith <cd_smith@xxxxxx>