Re: Slang Newbies

>	I was wondering if anyone knows of any Slang (The C API) tutorials
>out there?

I know of no tutorials.  What do you want to do with the library?
Apart from the (incomplete) documentation on the C API, all I can
suggest is that you look at code that uses the library, e.g., slrn,
jed, most, and the examples provided with the library: slang/demo,
slang/slsh, and perhaps slang/modules.  Other software that uses
various aspects of the library are mentioned on www.s-lang.org.