slang-devel mailing list

Re: [slang-devel] Patch to improve behavior on very large screens

Jan Ziak <0xe2.0x9a.0x9b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be nice for this patch to be included in a slang release. Is
> there a time frame for slang 2.3.3 release?

I did not see any patch attached.  Did you send one?

> Another matter is whether it would be possible for slang to increase
> SLTT_MAX_SCREEN_COLS from 512 to 4096 or 16384. 512 is overflowing

Please look at the latest snapshot at
<https://jedsoft.org/snapshots/>.  I removed the SLTT_MAX_SCREEN_*
variables and eliminated the static buffers in favor of dynamically
allocated ones.

I don't have any sort of release schedule.  My first priority is to
release an update to `jed`.