slang-devel mailing list

slang-src

Hi,

I was thinking to clone the slang distribution to the github.
But then I thought it might be better to focus only in the library,
as that is what I'm interesting. In my development environment i have
(of course) all the distribution in front of my tired eyes (for years
now). And i will serve it for as much i can (i have the will), but ...
as long i can - as nobody can guarrantee (and that he will be capable to be)
and that he will live forever.

But i would like to focus in the language details, because the basic skeleton
is already strong! (quite stroong i would darely say), so ... i was thinking
to just clone the src but, because src is quite confusing by itself, i
was thinking to name it jed!!! (what do you think? anyway its my
project, i can name it as i want, but it would be very nice for my
fragile feelings, if you could tell me that is a nice idea)

Seriously,

What do you think?

(i swear to god i will be always in sync, its not a fork (i will never
fork slang, never), its just something for my convenience)

(last moment before send and said)

scratch that, i totally forgot about jed. How i did that?
(forger about it (maybe i will use it inlined only, yes inlined it
only))

I will name it simple slang-src.

Thanks.

(btw, i left the email route and procedure untouched
  (he was typed in time with time) (i saw some humour inlined))

last second before send,
scratch about the (jed as prefix), i will use "up", from [up]stream.
(what a fool!!!)

Done.

https://github.com/agathoklisx/slang-src