Re: [jed-users] No tabs in python mode

>IIRC the variable name changed at some point. Diff from old and new jed.rc
>files...
>
>88c88
>< USE_TABS        = 0;    % 0 means always use spaces
>---
>> TAB             = 0;    % 0 means always use spaces

Didn't work. As far as I can see, USE_TABS is still in use and TAB is a buffer
local variable with a different meaning.

I think I meanwhile found a solution though: Putting the following in jedrc
seems to work:

public define python_mode_hook ()
{
    set_blocal_var(0, "py_use_tab");
}

It's just a bad idea, if you work with files, that already contain tabs. They
now need to be decontaminated by untab first. :-)

Berni

--
Bernhard Seckinger <bernhard.seckinger@xxxxxxxxxx>