Re: [jed-users] Odd exit behavior

The joys of computer science, where no one remembers the history, and thus
are doomed to repeat it, and reinvent the terminology...

I've been doing Python lately, so: Modules -> source files. In this case
including bufutils.sl, keydefs.sl, misc.sl

uname -a
Linux dev-1804 5.4.0-126-generic #142~18.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Thu Sep 1 16:25:16
UTC 2022 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

jed --version
jed version: 0.99.19/Unix
 Compiled with GNU C 5.4
S-Lang version: 2.3.1a
*** Compiled against S-Lang 20300 but linked to 20301

jed compile-time options:
 +LINE_ATTRIBUTES +BUFFER_LOCAL_VARS +SAVE_NARROW +TTY_MENUS
 +EMACS_LOCKING +MULTICLICK +SUBPROCESSES +DFA_SYNTAX +ABBREVS
 +COLOR_COLUMNS +LINE_MARKS +GPM_MOUSE +IMPORT

Using JED_ROOT=/usr/share/jed

Simplified path:
^X^F (run find_file)
^X^C (exit)

 Does not occur when running "jed -n -e emacs" so probably one of the
language modes. A bit of binary debugging points to "recent.sl"