Re: [jed-users] Passing variable by reference [optionally] in C

Hi Nicholas,

You may find what you are looking for in "png-module.c" file included
in s-lang package (have a look at "read_image" function).

By the way, the "slang-users" list would perhaps be a better place for
such questions.

> but I would prefer the first way. I search documentation didnt find
> something relative except that it can do it in S-Lang.
> (https://www.jedsoft.org/slang/doc/html/slang-3.html#ss3.4)

The document that will be helpful for those kind of s-slang's C
interface things (not for this particular example) is this one :

http://www.jedsoft.org/slang/doc/html/cslang.html

Regards ;

Laurent.