[jed-users] JED on OpenVMS

OpenVMS users of JED.

I like Jed on the various *nix things I've used it on. Admittedly I do mostly GUI editing these days, but I still keep Jed around for those times I need to work in a terminal. Some other conversations on comp.os.vms prompted me to create this message thread.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.vms/B0L8Ih56hfg

Or just use your Usenet access point, visit comp.os.vms and search for "JED on OpenVMS"

Just asking people to weigh in and compare it to other editors on the platform, what terminal software do they use it with, do they get the same color syntax we get with local *nix editing, etc.

I know most of you chose it because it had EDT keypad support. <Grin> EDT will never go away.

Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions
(630)-205-1593

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com