[jed-users] change to last buffer

What exactly happens when I press Ctrl-X B Enter in jed (in emacs mode)?

I thought it should always switch to the last used buffer, which is something
I quote often need (editing a file (A), switching to an other buffer (B) to
look something off or even copy something, than switching back (to A) to
continue the work on that file).

In jed, this works fine most of the time, but sometimes (especially when
having lots of buffers) not. If it doesn't work it look like I'm switching to a
random buffer instead of the last used. I have never understood which buffer
is choosen, but it seems to prefere buffers with similar names to buffer B.

Now I wonder if this is a bug or else if there is a way to make jed jump always
to the last used buffer?!?

Berni

--
-- Meine Rätselwebseite: www.croco-puzzle.com