[jed-users] Jed modes

Hi Everybody,

I was going through the old maillists, and I came across
m_history, which allows you to have different minibuffer histories for
different prompts.  It's something I can use, but I hadn't seen it before;
it turns out it isn't listed on the mode list at http://jedmodes.sourceforge.net/
but it is at http://jedmodes.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jedmodes/mode/.
Should all the modes be listed on the mode list?  There are a few
other differences:

In jedmodes.cvs but not on the list:
jedmodes
m_history
kp_keydefs
tests

On the list, but not in jedmodes.cvs (and so, apparently, not in the
jed-extras package available for Debian):
apache
awk
kcomplete
latex-jlm