[jed-users] yank.sl

Please cut me some slack here. This may be a stupid question.

What I want is a function which allows me to wander around a file
cutting text, then copy all the yanked text back at a single point.

My idea was to add new function, which would rotate the kill
ring backwards, then yank. I could run this repeatedly.

I thought this would be easy, but it looks impossible since the
"current" pointer for the kill ring is private in
yankpop.sl

I could take yankpop.sl and make my own varient I guess
but I was wondering if my analysis is correct or
there is a way to get what I want easily.

Regards,
pdg