[jed-users] Re: jed for Win2K

    Using Dino's installer I've got Jed installed but can't figure
out how to get it to read my config files.
    I've installed Jed on G:/Jed and generated a batch file to load
Jed that looks like this:

set JED_ROOT=G:\Jed
set JED_LIBRARY = G:\Jed\lib
set JED_HOME = H:\docs\lnx\mike
set HOME = H:\docs\lnx\mike
G:\Jed\bin\wjed.exe

    I've also declared those environment variables in my .bashrc
and the windows environment. I know it's working to some extent
because I can open ~/jed.rc in Jed but it's not being loaded.
Jed comes up in black scheme even though I've put 'mycolors.sl'
in G:\Jed\lib\colors and can load 'mycolors' from the menu. I put
mycolors in G:\Jed\lib\site.sl as _Jed_Color_Scheme and
_Jed_Default_Color_Scheme but it doesn't load by default.

    I've also installed GNUWin tools with bash and to keep from
cluttering the desktop have declared HOME='H:/docs/lnx/mike' for bash.

I've put jed.rc on the desktop, in $JED_LIBRARY, in $JED_HOME,
$JED_HOME/jed and $HOME/.jed yet as far as I can tell it's not being
loaded and I've run out of ideas.
    Suggestions?

Thanks, Mike
--
"One of the strongest characteristics of genius is the power of
lighting its own fire."