Re: [Jed-users-l] interactive selection of text lines

Hi Ulli,

I guess that your task could be doable within jed.
I'd basically display all of your text lines, prefixed with
> [ ]
or
> [x]
, have the space key toggle the state of the current line, and
deactivate all keys other than that and the arrow keys...
(How did you intend to go/communicate back to your perl script?)

If you wanted to go for a stand-alone slang-application, demo/smgtest.c
from git://git.jedsoft.org/git/slang.git could probably serve as a
starting point.

Cheers,

Manfred