Re: [Jed-users-l] extended backup (versioning)?

Hi Ulli,

Excuse me in saying so, but you are wrong about the VMS numbering scheme.
In VMS the newest file gets the highest version number and that really
makes sense.
It also avoids having to renumber all files whenever a new one is created...
So "backup.sl" is really close to what VMS was doing.

Thei.