[Jed-users-l] S-Lang mode tab indent oddity?

I am editing S-Lang in S-Lang mode and I'm using Jed version 0.99.19U on
x86_64 GNU/Linux (Debian).

In S-Lang mode, the following code formats in a way I did not expect and
I'm not sure if my experience indicates that my expectations are
unusual, the indenting is off, or something else is going on I'm unaware of.

Consider the following code:

#v+
define foo (n)
{
     switch (n)
     { case (0):
          do_something ();
        do_another_thing ();
        .
        .
#v-

When I hit tab to auto-indent do_something(); Jed indents to a different
place than Jed indents do_another_thing(); and all of the subsequent
lines in that case block (indicated by periods).

Why is that?
What can I do to get uniform tab indentation here?

Thanks for your help.