[Jed-users-l] True Type fonts with xjed

Hi,

Is it possible to use a True Type font like "Open Source Pro" with xjed?

With xterm I can use the -fa switch to select the font, so I can use
jed instead of xjed with the font I want, but I was wondering if xjed
can use a True Type font too.

My first impression is that it's not possible (xjed has -fn but no -fa),
but the man page says one should look at xterm.c to see more options.
After looking there I couldn't find a -fa option, but since the file
has some xft functionality I thought I'd better ask here.