Re: [Jed-users-l] Directory dependent settings

Hi,

Some years ago I needed this feature, so I wrote the attached script. load
it with "() = evalfile("project.sl");' from your .jedrc.

this scripts looks for a file named ".project.sl" ("wproject.sl on windows)
in the current working directory. when found the file is evaluated.
otherwise it looks on the parent directory, and so on.

the script tries to stop going up when it reaches your home directory, but
no other safety measures are taken, so you must be aware of the security
implications when using it on a multiuser machine.

hope this helps.

Dino