Re: [Jed-users-l] Unable to open require

I have self-compiler jed on two macs.  On one there is no slsh present nor even libslang.2.dylib.  Jed works just fine.

On my other which uses, to my knowledge, the same compilation of jed, I did find the libraries that John Davis mentions.  In the directory

/opt/local/var/macports/software

there is a subdirectory slang2 with lots of stuff including slsh in it.

I will (try to) tar it and send Ulli the tarball.

Meanwhile, why does jed work with no problem on my mac at home with none of the files in the slang2 directory structure present?

Henry Harpending