Re: [Jed-users-l] Map Ctrl-Home to top of page

 > On my system, I can use
 >     setkey("bob", "^[[1;5H");
 > Interestingly, Help =>  Show Key does not give the same answer (for
me),
 > but "\e[1;", which is similar to (but again different from) what I have
 > in Key_Ctrl_Home from keydefs.sl: "^[[1^"  (I'm confused...)
 >     setkey("eob", "^[[1;5F");

Those keystrings come courtesy of the graphic terminal. If you press
ctrl-v and the keys at the prompt in the terminal you will see the
strings. This applies to terminals that mimic xterm keys.

The other keystrings are jed modules meddling and creating confusion.
Try and get different strings for Home and Ctrl-Home.

Regards

frank