Re: [Jed-users-l] Vala mode for JED?

Hello

I didn't know about Vala - it looks interesting.

The syntax is not that different to quite a few other languages. Could you
take javamode.sl as a starting point and create a mode for Vala, putting
in the appropriate keywords. javamode.sl is pretty small, as it inherits
most of its functionality from cmode.sl.

I'm not sure how to create a DFA table, but I'm sure someone else knows.

Swithun.