[Jed-users-l] key binding & arrow keys

Hi, all.

For change buffers quickly, a friend gives me:
unsetkey ("\eOC");
setkey ("next_buffer", "\eOC");
It can bind right arrow to "next_buffer".

But I'd like to change buffers with "Alt+ArrowKeys".
I know alt=\e, so I try this:
setkey("next_buffer","\e\eOC");
It doesn't do anything...

How to do that in JED? And where is the key mappings list of jed? (i
want to bind more keys, but C-hk doesn't list it or show its key mapping)

Another question: Does jed have previous_buffer function? I can bind
"alt+left" for it if there is.

Thank you.
Mike.