Re: [Jed-users-l] JED: Pull down menu in Mac

Perhaps you've already figured this out.
To run jed in a OSX Terminal you need to go into Preferences ->
Settings -> Keyboard -> (check) Use option as meta key.

Then you don't get those 'f' characters when you do Alt-F.

On 23 April 2011 21:07, Doug Kramer <doog@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm on a Mac ssh'd into an Ubuntu machine running JED.
> I'm using Emacs emulation.
>
> How do I pull down the menus in JED?
>
> Alt-F just inserts a 'ƒ' character.
>
> Just poking around, I was able to accidentally pull down the menus, but
> don't know how I did it, so I know it's possible.
>
> -Doug

Peter Bengtsson,
home www.peterbe.com
fun donecal.com