[Jed-users-l] Documentation on JED's set_mode flags?

Hi,

JED's set_mode function takes some flags.  Documentation for set_mode is
here:
http://www.jedsoft.org/jed/doc/jedfuns-4.html#ss4.17

Are the flags designed to be ORed together?  Or are the flags mutually
exclusive?

Is there any additional documentation on the flags?  I am interested in
learning what features each flagged mode includes/excludes.

On another topic, JED comes with some .hlp and .txt documentation files.
On my Ubuntu system, these files are installed in:
/usr/share/jed/doc

As these files contain very useful information, it might be worthwhile
to publish these files on the web, and to link to them from the JED
documentation page:
http://www.jedsoft.org/jed/docs.html

Thanks!

Parke