Re: [Jed-users-l] Bug report

Hello,

I went to "System > S-Lang Command" and ran 'call
("forward_paragraph")'. This is what I got:

    "Internal function forward_paragraph does not exit."

But the JED documentation (jed/doc/txt/hooks.txt) seems to suggest
that this function should exist, not to mention that several .sl files
(like emacs.sl, jed.sl and latex.sl) use this function. Then why
doesn't that function work in my system?

Help?