Re: [Jed-users-l] JED configuration

Good luck with jed and xjed.  Only recently can emacs use anti-aliased fonts, but it still takes way long to load.  Jed has provided me with an attractive fast emacs clone for years, including nice fonts even.  Now you should try to understand the difference between what ^Y does and ^C^Y.  I can't quite figure it out myself.

Best, Henry Harpending