[Jed-users-l] win32 installer/binary?

Hello,

this list seems to be working for me, yes.

I have to use windows at work and therefore like jed to be available for this platform, too. Sadly I haven't found recent installers (still using 0.99.18). Are they available anywhere?

Best regards,
Jens

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplement?rin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207

Gesellschafter und Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Rainer Blickle, J?rgen Blickle
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Johann Soder, Hans Sondermann, Bernd P. Uckrow