Re: [Jed-users-l] Lout Mode

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Duane Rico Suave dba Bob Bernstein <
duane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/22/10, George De Bruin <sndchaser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > If anyone is interested, I managed to retrieve a copy of Olaf Rogalsky's
> > lout mode for jed from The Wayback Machine.
>
> That qualifies you for the rank of Zen Wizard Master of the Wayback
> Machine!

I don't know about being a "Zen Wizard Master" - just more desperate to find
a copy of this mode. ;)

In fact, if I was more of a master, I would have found the attached 0.2b of
the mode before I sent version 0.1 out.

However, I will note, a quick diff between the two only shows differences in
the comments (ie, installation docs).

>  > (If this mailing list doesn't allow attachments, I'll resend it as
> > an email message.)
>
> Attachments are ok, within reason; the usual file extensions (exe,
> bat, com, etc) are blocked.

Which is quite understandable (don't want to be spreading virii).  It also
appears there is a size based "hold" on messages too....also understandable.

--
---
Faster moments spent spread tales of change within the sound...