http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-jed/jed.git;a=commitdiff;h=4029ce1a874d801e009d95e587f01a73d137558a
Author: Jörg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:34:27 +0100

ide mode 1.3.4 from Guido Gonzato

Guido Gonzato provides a new version of ide mode on his page [1]. This
patch upgrades the files in the source tree to this version. I've changed
the line endings from CR+NL (Guido's version) to NL, because the old
files in the source tree had unix line endings.

[1] http://guido.gonzato.googlepages.com/jed.html

 lib/ide.hlp |    2 +-
 lib/ide.sl  |   30 +++++++++++++++---------------

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-jed/jed.git;a=commitdiff;h=eb9dde1ff3e84e29932a4eae9e2016e68c00f112
Author: Jörg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:03:48 +0100

Update of matlab.sl from Guido Gonzato

The file http://guido.gonzato.googlepages.com/matlab.sl contains a small
change of the file. Except the more worse readability of the expression
the result is different, because the decrement happens *after*
insert_spaces(). So, one more space is inserted than before.

 lib/matlab.sl |    3 +--

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-jed/jed.git;a=commitdiff;h=231492d81036768d4b77c9dc2e657234f4ec5acf
Author: Jörg Sommer <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:10:35 +0100

Update to rcs.sl 1.0.1 from Guido Gonzato

The file http://guido.gonzato.googlepages.com/rcs.sl contains some
changes that might be worth merging upstream.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Diskusion „Pascal vs. Rest der Welt“:
30 Aug 2000 00:13:11 GMT, Adrian Knoth <adi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>