Re: jed-pre0.99.19-202 is renitent

frank <y199mp1505@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> jed-pre0.99.19-202 does NOT compile under ubuntu with the SLang
> library in /lib and the header file in /usr/include. It compiles
> after symlinking the library from /usr/lib/.

I suspect that you do not have the proper development libraries
installed.  Under debian, that would be done by doing:

   apt-get install libslang2-dev slsh

You need slsh because jed makes use of various files that are part of
slsh, e.g., require.sl, structfuns.sl, etc.  I am not fond of the idea
of slsh being in a separate package from libslang but that is the way
it is packaged.