Request to remove info files

Hi John,

somewhen you've mentioned the info pages are outdated and should be
removed. Can you do it, please? In Debian, we have the problem that the
info pages mention the file jed.ti as source file and because this file
is not in the source tree, these file violate the GPL. We can't ship
them.

% head -n2 info/jed.info
This is Info file jed.info, produced by Makeinfo-1.55 from the input
file jed.ti.

The other option is to rebuild the info files with hevea. See the
you.

Please, John, decide about this info pages. Thanks.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Wer A sagt, muß nicht B sagen. Er kann auch erkennen, daß A falsch war.
      	    	      	       	       	    	(Erich Kästner)