Archives going down...

    Dear jed-users Users,

    Due to needed, and unforeseen, changes in my server resources I
    am taking the jed-users list archives at

    http://jupiter.jtan.com/~wingnut/archives.html

    offline within the next day or two or so. I will save snapshots
    of the current pages and put them up online somewhere for
    reference use asap. Hopefully the daily updates and search
    facility will also follow soon. Stay tuned. (This only affects
    the archives, not the on-going list machinery, which will stay
    in place unchanged.)

    Best regards,

--
ZOIDBERG aka Bob Bernstein