Re: Need function to fix top-posting

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, Duke Normandin wrote:

You bet! However, given that the majority of the world uses arrogant
GatesWare, it's an impossible issue to overcome. Therefore, we can
only fix one email message at a time. ;)

You should recommend all of your recipients who use OE to install *OE-quotefix* - a freeware app which cures its braindeadness. Also, at some time I discovered that some OE's cannot quote properly unless you include an X-Mailer header, which as you can see, I did.

Not only TOFU an issue, but bad formatting as well.

I believe that the worst impact on proper formatting in the world is at faults of Google Groups which would be fantastic as an archive, but which has had a DEVASTATING effect on usenet culture! And -I think- on email writing style too, albeit indirectly.

Michele
--
If you want to beat up my friend in my bar,
there's a two drink minimum.