Re: Need function to fix top-posting

2008/11/16 Duke <dukeofperl@xxxxxxx>:

> Do I need to place the entire contents of rmail-2.2.tgz in $JEDROOT? I
> see that there will be a conflict with sendmail.sl.

If you want to install the rmail package, you should not do that in
$JEDROOT. You should unpack it into its own directory and add that to your
S-Lang load path. But you should only do that if you want to use rmail for
reading mail. If you want to use the untofu function outside rmail, you'll
have to copy it into your mail mode. It will probably need some tweaking.