[RFC/RFT] format_paragraph for JLM

Hi,

I've implemented a long‐standing wish of me: A function to format the
LaTeX code. The internal, simple function format_paragraph that uses the
format_paragraph_hook don't do a good job. It stops at every line
beginning with a command, it breaks comments and the LaTeX command ‘\ ’
and it doesn't really format clumps of commands.

I'm looking for tests and comments what can be done better. You can
download the new version of latex.sl from [1]. You have to manually bind
the function to your prefered formating key (ESC q with Emacs emulation)
with definekey("latex->format_paragraph", "\eq", "LaTeX").

[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=users/jo-guest/jjm.git;a=blob_plain;f=latex.sl;hb=246456f9a0ff9b08b5f1c210674fae3e3ae45c0a

Please, try it.

Thanks for your attention, Jörg.
--
IRC: Der [Prof. Andreas Pfitzmann, TU Dresden] hat gerade vorgeschlagen, sie
  sollen doch statt Trojanern die elektromagnetische Abstrahlung nutzen. Das