Re: kitware indentation style (C/C++ mode)

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone else has been coding on VTK and come up with an indentation scheme that works for the "kitware style". I personally find the style really ugly, but that really isn't the point.

I tried that when I switched jobs last autumn and found that people write actual code using this style. It didn't go too well, look through the list archives from October or so last year to see if you can find anything helpful there.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/