Re: problem with non ascii chars in xjed on kubuntu 7.10

John E. Davis schrieb:
Joachim Schmitz <js@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just noticed a strange symptom, when I tried to copy the example into this email. When I highlight <C3><BC> with the mouse, under the < appears the "ü". I can also copy the 'ü' to an xterm, which I can't do with any other text. There seams to be something strange with my settings.

Are you saying that you can copy 'ü' from xjed to an xterm, but not
something like 'u'?

No, I tried to say, that I could copy the letter ü, but no other char or string. But when I just tried that again, the copy of the ü did not work. Copying from an xjed 0.99.18 editwindow to anyother desktop-application on kubuntu does not work.

--
Gruß Joachim