Re: feature request for svn mode

On 24.10.07, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> "G. Milde" <milde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 22.10.07, Joachim Schmitz wrote:

> >> When prompting for the comment on commit, it would be nice if one
> >> could get the same editing buffer, which one gets if you call `svn
> >> ci` from the commandline, a multiline buffer would also be
> >> sufficient.
> > Another option would be to emulate the svn behaviour (listing all changed
> > files, remembering to do this recursively for directories, ...).

> use svn st | grep ^M

svn status is a good idea. Instead of depending on grep I'd probabely
rather use Jed's regexp features to hide|cut the spurious lines.

User Survey

* Would you prefer a multiline buffer editing of a log message for
  svn|csv commits?

  [ ] Yes, always.
  [ ] Only when commiting multiple files.

* Which key should close this buffer and trigger the commit?

  Key_Esc, Key_Alt_Return, ^W, Return on a "special" line, ...?