Re: c_mode_hook configuration

Hi!

> I strongly encourage you to try using the version of jed in the SVN
> repository, which I believe can be customized to get the desired
> indentation. It should build quite easily under cygwin.

I'm not sure if the wjed version I'm using is doing something special
(I like having a non-console version as well), but perhaps I should
give it ago.

> With that said, here is another crude attempt to achieve this with
> earlier versions of jed. Keep in mind that it does not handle
> comments, etc. If you want that, you will need to upgrade. Good luck,

Can't quite get it to work. It still indents either too much (with
C_INDENT=3) or too little (with C_INDENT=0).

Is there a way to disable auto-indentation altogether (just have it
give me the same level of indentation as I had on the previous line
when I press Enter), while still having C syntax highlighting enabled?
Then I can do the indentation myself.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/