Re: c_mode_hook configuration

Hi!

> Try the following in your jedrc file.  It is not as smooth as the
> routines as C mode but does automate things a bit.

Thanks. I can't quite get it to work, I can either get working
indentation on the outer level (braces on start of line, 3 spaces for
function body), or on the inner level (braces indented by three
compared to if, code at brace level), but not both at the same time,
even with the snippet you provided.

Is there a way to tell jed's C mode to keep the previous [indented]
line's indentation for the current line? If so, I could just backspace
out of the indentation it creates inside the if braces, and have it
continue at that. Now it suggests that each line has an extra
indentation, which means that I have to press backspace for each line.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/