Re: Problem loading .sl files

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:45:08 +0200 (MEST), "Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen" <joukj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>Today I compiled the current SVN version of JED on my VMS-machine (SVN:75,
>0.99-19-106). When started it failed to detect the correct file contents in
>some cases
>  i.e. .f end .com were detected correct
>       .f90 and .c were not recognised

Strange.  What do you see when you run jed in this manner:

   jed -batch -n file.c

I have a feeling that on VMS jed is not picking up require.sl from the
slsh lib directory.  In fact, I do not recall any one porting slsh to
VMS and as a result, require.sl is most likely not being found.

I would appreciate it if you try building slsh on VMS.  Some changes
may be needed but I think that those will be trivial.