Re: EDT emulation wish list

John E. Davis wrote:
David Gressett <jdgressett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     define keybindings_hook (emulation)
     {
        switch (emulation)
	  {
             case "edt":
	       setkey ("edt_line; edt_check_scroll;", "\eOp");
[...]
With 0.99.18 running on Fedora Core 6, Jed chokes on the .jedrc with a message that emulation is undefined. It then changes the color scheme to something in various shades of gray, changes to a scratch buffer, and prompts for a new input file.

Did you resolve this issue?  I suspect that you made a typo or omitted
"emulation" from the keybindings_hook argument list.

I just tried it again; it must have been a typo, as the Linux copy of Jed 0.99.18 now does not choke; now it behaves just like my original Windows test - it does nothing. I appended it to the end of my .jedrc file.