Patches: Licence, TeX and doc

Hi John,

I have four patches and I ask you for including them in your repository.

1. http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jed-tex.patch
   Only a cleanup for a better LaTeX syntax. This makes hevea (the
   program to generate an info page from the TeX code) raises no warning.

2. http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jed-copyright.patch
   As far as you know, Debian is strict on the topic licences. Some files
   miss the copyright notice at the beginning.

3. http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jed-manpage.patch
   Improves the manpage, e.g. adds description about the modes --batch,
   --secure and --script.

4. http://www.minet.uni-jena.de/~joergs/jed-wterm.patch
   Fixes a bug in the documentation of the w32_ functions and fixes a bug
   in enable_menu_item_pos()—I think you meant MF_DISABLED, because you
   used it in enable_menu_item(), too.

Bye, Jörg.
--
Erfahrung heißt gar nichts. Man kann seine Sache auch 35 Jahre schlecht
machen.