Fwd: RE: ncurses support for Jed

--- "Olesen, Mark" wrote:

> > So, I'm wondering how difficult is it for Jed to wrap screen I/O with
> > ncurses, so as to have mouse support under terminals.
>
> I haven't looked into it for quite a while, but the xterm mouse
> functionality in the jed/lib/mousex.sl still seems to be intact. Perhaps
> your TERM env variable is set to something funny that is preventing
> mousex.sl from getting loaded?

$ env | grep -i term
TERM=xterm
XTERM_SHELL=/bin/bash
XTERM_VERSION=XTerm(222)

This is a vanilla Debian Etch box. Anyone can help me with troubleshooting the
mouse?

Actually, I don't need much advanced mouse features, at minimum, click and the
cursor will follow will satisfy most of my mouse requirements.

Thanks