RE: [jed] help for diff mode (syntax color via dfa)

[SNIP]
> Dino, do you think we could put the diffmode at Jedmodes?

Well, I have almost no free time now, but I want to say 'Thanks' to you,
Jörg and Lai for the great feedback and patches!

This weekend I will try to put together a new version of diffmode and push
it to jedmodes: I should already have an sourceforge account, and putting my
stuff on jedmodes is on my long to-do list, so I think it's time to do it!

On a quick look, I like your (and Lai's) changes. I need a little time to
try the patches.

About binding 'enter', yes, it would clash with diff-editing: we can bound
it to ESC-Enter (Alt-ENTER will come automatically it the terminal is albe
to send that sequence). Or maybe we can have a 'navigation mode', enabled by
default, and when you want to edit press a key (e.g. 'e') to switch to
editing mode... but maybe is too complex for little gain...

Thanks again!

						Dino