Re: is there an subversion-svn-mode for jed available

On 23.04.07, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> John E. Davis schrieb:
> >Joachim Schmitz <js@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >>is there a svn-mode for jed like the csv.sl found here:
> >>http://jsnell.iki.fi/software/
> >The same author of cvs.sl has provided this patch, which he admits has
> >not been tested much.
> I applied the patch and modified some other details, the result is attached.
> It still has some quirks especially, when using it in split-windows with
> multiple buffers.

> First how can we make a "standard" svn.sl, in the jed svn-repostitory,so
> that we can work on improving further this mode ?

John, do you think cvs.sl or svn.sl could become part of the standard Jed?

Otherwise, for a colaborative development they might find a place on
http://jedmodes.sf.net (thus becoming no "standard" but "extension"
modes) if the author Juho Snellman agrees.

> Second, where and how to report problems for this mode ?

I think that this list is "the right place". And of course
Juho Snellman should be informed.