How to detect when stdout is closed?

Hi,

I run a script with open_process(), but my _jed_quit_hooks isn't run
everytime and due to this some spawned process remain. I use jed-script
for this processes. How can I detect when stdout or stdin is closed? This
way the client can quit itself, when Jed doesn't send him a signal
before.

In pure SLang I found signal() and I think I could watch out for SIGHUP,
but jed-script has not signal().

Bye, Jörg.
--
Hügelschäfer's Law (http://www.bruhaha.de/laws.html):
Beiträge werden dort gepostet, wo sie den größten Widerstand hervorrufen.